Well, I was at one of my favorite stores (I know Ryan would say since I like to spend money so much they must all be my favorite.) and what did I find on clearance, but purple curtains for a princess who does not like to sleep in. I was hoping with it dark that she would remain slumbering for a bit longer, but so far it has helped only a small amount. Well I like any wife like to keep Ryan busy, and thought it would be a really simple project (is it ever as simple as we think?) Ju-ju did learn a brand new word though, and no it is not that word, it was shoot. I am glad she did not learn any other words from the experience, because you never can tell how fast they will learn things or when they will show others all of the things they have learned recently. Now any time she sees her new window treatments, she says "Da Da shoot."
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Home Improvement
Well, I was at one of my favorite stores (I know Ryan would say since I like to spend money so much they must all be my favorite.) and what did I find on clearance, but purple curtains for a princess who does not like to sleep in. I was hoping with it dark that she would remain slumbering for a bit longer, but so far it has helped only a small amount. Well I like any wife like to keep Ryan busy, and thought it would be a really simple project (is it ever as simple as we think?) Ju-ju did learn a brand new word though, and no it is not that word, it was shoot. I am glad she did not learn any other words from the experience, because you never can tell how fast they will learn things or when they will show others all of the things they have learned recently. Now any time she sees her new window treatments, she says "Da Da shoot."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They do learn fast. Good thing daddy doesn't swear because if he did that would be one of the words Ju-Ju would yell out really loud in
ReplyDeleteChurch. Heard it done before. No, not from any of my children's mouth. Can you believe that.
I want to add that sure is a cute living doll in the toy box. I really like the purple curtains. Look's great!
ReplyDelete