Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Depot Saturday

On some Saturdays, Home Depot has a free workshop where kids can make some sort of wood project. When we went it was a miniature wheelbarrow planter. Ju ju, Laura, and Grandpa all had fun hammering and sanding away. All parties were involved. What a great way to bond with family, and with tools.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. What a great idea. Did you get pictures of the planter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had to bring Laura, since the class is supposed to be for kids ages 5-12, but I did notice that if a younger child goes in with a few other kids, they will let them do the craft. (Laura kindly donated hers, so there were 5 people working on a tiny wheelbarrow). Next time, I will try to recruit more kids, so my kid can do her own.

    ReplyDelete