We went in for our 20 week ultrasound last week, and they said that now the baby is measuring a little smaller (where at the previous ultrasound, they moved the due date sooner, since baby was measuring bigger). Well we found out that it's a Girl! Yay! Julianna was talking with Ma Zan, and when asked what the new baby's name would be she replied, "baby Brother". She also told Ma Weeze over the the phone that we were having a "gir, and a baby sista". It took a few tries for Ma Weeze to understand the message, but when she did, she was excited. Julianna is excited to have a sister, but I am not sure she knows what all of that entails, such as sharing her toys, clothes, and Mommy and Daddy. Oh well, it will be a fun adventure and we are all excited. I will not have to go out and buy lots of new things, since we have so many girl things. We love you, baby Sista.
Countdown:21 out of 40 weeks done!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteOur Little One is either going to fall right into the ranks with three other girls, or be a bit of an outcast. It will be fun to see which it is.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again. I think it's great that you'll have two girls. They can be the best of friends and the worst of enemies, which is just what sisters should be. Don't you think?
I think this whole girls thing is the curse of the Woudens.... and tell juju to get ready to share EVERYTHING!!
ReplyDelete