Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas at Ma Wheeze's





We sure had a good Christmas. Christmas Eve and morning with my grandma, then Christmas day with Ryan's family. I think we may spread the festivities out a bit more next year, though. When we got home to our house to open presents from Mommy and Daddy, we were tired and on present overload. I think little children are easily pleased and would be happy with just one or two things. Juli sure had fun though, and can't wait for next year. Ryan heard her playing with her barbie Belle, and saying "Yes Santa Clause, I will marry you. Yes, Yes, YES!" Guess Belle wants an in on presents.

2 comments:

  1. Love those girls in the red dresses..Looks of total joy, at matching..Nothing to fight over..
    Reagan, couldn't get those baby blues any bigger...Cutie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pic of regs... and I would warn Juli about marrying santa. he is a fat old man )creepy!

    ReplyDelete