Sunday, October 31, 2010


Big and little sister. Juli loves her new baby (sometimes too much)! Reagan loves her older sister too.
I love to watch her sleep, and wonder what she is dreaming. Hopefully something wonderful.
My brother Daniel and one of his companions. This is where they do baptisms. He has grown so much in spirit, though in pounds he is shrinking! Hopefully we can put some meat on his bones when he comes home in less than one year. My family met a beloved bishop from one of Dan's areas, and he is such a caring person. It was fun to see a piece of that country, and it made us feel closer to Daniel. I am learning so much from him being on a mission. I can only imagine what he is learning. Way to go little brother.
Photo shoot! Amanda took lots of pictures of my sweet girls with her new camera. It always helps to have such cute subjects to photograph. Thanks Amanda. Juli can not get enough of the pictures.
Here is Julianna in her fully loaded cheerleading outfit sewn by Grandma Suzanne. Amy was kind enough to let her borrow the pom-poms. Julianna loves going to the games, but perhaps knows about as much as Mommy about the game, because at the games she often asks, "Why those guys running on the grass?" I think her voice can be heard above the crowd, cheering her team on.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, your litte baby girl is precious! When was she born? Also, I love Juli's cheerleading outfit, how cute! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete